xidai Publish time 2017-7-12 14:50:49

A Letter to Tamera, Portugal

A Letter to Tamera, Portugal

June 6, 2013
Dear Martin, IGP team and all Tamera members,
Thank you very much for your warm hospitality and care during Conglong’s visit to Tamera, and thanks for the sacred stone. It is an honor that we’re given a chance to share our community project in Tamera.
I hope that Lifechanyuan and Tamera will become friends and allied communities, and will learn from each other in future connections, so that we are able to realize our dreams together on this planet.
Conglong shared us many details about Tamera, and I think your community is great, and there are precious values that we can learn from you. I sincerely hope that if possible, we will send members to visit each other, and eventually treat one another as brothers and sisters.
With regards to the value of free love and sexuality and the way building trust between genders in your community, I totally agree with you and we are willing to learn from Tamera. Selfishness and jealousy are the ugliest human natures, I think any method that is able to eliminate selfishness and jealousy is correct. Only when selfishness and jealousy are completely eradicated, a community is able to reach the status of harmony and solidarity, and a warm and healthy culture will be come out of it.   
Lifechanyuan’s values are for the world. At present the community is located in China; since Chinese people are relatively reserved and implicit when facing love and sexuality, and the consciousness of the whole society is conservative and still carrying many feudal cultures, we still have a long way to go, but we are working on it. However, I’m confident that in future, our overseas community branch will be able to integrate into western culture with little barriers; east and west cultures will be mixed and complemented beautifully, and the most ideal new culture for human beings will come into being then.
Regarding how to end world turbulences and wars, and how to create a peaceful and sustainable future for entire human beings, my opinion is firstly, we need work on beautifying and purifying human’s soul/mind, and the second is to establish communities where marriage, family, country, political party and religion disappear so that all these communities around the world can be allied with each other closely. Making these communities role models that people can see and copy, but allow them time to gradually understand and acknowledge the new culture. The most ideal dream of human beings can be realized by the way of “natural and with little effort, like rainwater moisturizes things in silence”; other ways are not appropriate. Although this could take very long time, we shall just try our best, and leave the rest to the Greatest Creator.            Speaking of the development of international communities, I think there are two things need to be done, the first is to develop and strengthen the sustainability of its own community, make it harmonious and self-sufficient, and build the community to a model of new civilization, both socially and ecologically. The second is that international communities around the world must make an alliance, and have exchanges of its members, culture, production mode and life style, if people from different ethnic groups, cultures and religions in these communities can live together happily and with little conflicts, a peaceful and sustainable future for human beings will be realized.
I also want to invite yourself and other members of Tamera to come visit us at your convenience. The stay in our community will be totally free of charge, and we will take care of transportation between airport and our community too. Your visit at any time will be very much welcome.

Best regards,Xue Feng
Pages: [1]
View full version: A Letter to Tamera, Portugal