xidai Publish time 2017-5-19 13:55:23

Jesus Told us Not to Marry and Form a Family

Jesus Told us Not to Marry and Form a FamilyXue FengApril 29, 2008

The teachings of Jesus are the way of LIFE, the way of truth, and the road to the heavenly kingdom.
Jesus is Christ and savior of the world. Listening to Jesus’ teachings and live according to his teachings is the principal guarantee for us to go to the heavenly kingdom.
There are 2.1 billion Christians all over the world, but very few of them truly understand and appreciate the doctrines of Jesus, and yet even fewer of them live according to his teachings. The majority of Christians are only rendering lip services in following the doctrines. They are not real Christians.
Let’s just take for example, marriage and family.
For what reasons did Jesus tell us not to marry and form families?
Firstly, we should know that during his time he could not tell them directly that they should not marry and form family because in this way he would not be able to preach his sermons. Thus Jesus has made use of a lot of allegories, so that people should think to understand. He said, “The sacred secrets of the heavenly kingdom are to be understood by you rather than by others”. In the meantime, he said that we should not give sacred objects to dogs or place pearls in front of swine, which means that the core meaning will not be told to people directly. However, as long as we deeply understand the remarks of Jesus, we can know what he means. What does Jesus want to tell us in the matter of marriage and family?
Jesus said, “For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man's foes shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.”—Matthew 10:35.
Jesus said, “For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.” “Matthew” 12:50
Jesus said, “I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry."Jesus replied, “Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given.“Matthew”19:9, 10, 11.   
Here, it seems that Jesus has made his meaning clear. The disciples said, “it is better not to marry”. Jesus encouraged the unmarriaged way but said that not everyone would accept his word, but only those to whom it has been given.” What is the word, remaining unmarried. Thus not getting married is the word or favor. Only those who have accepted the word can understand the reason for not getting married, others will not understand and thus will find it difficult to accept.
Lifechanyuan advises people not to get married. It hopes that the family may be disintegrated, and that married couple both enter the Lifechanyuan to become Chanyuan celestials and thus end the relationship of husband and wife. This is executed completely in accordance with the teachings of Jesus Christ. The profound meaning of not getting married is that people can thus enter the heavenly kingdom. For this, Jesus has told us in definite terms, “At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.” ---“Matthew” 22:30.This goes further to make it clear that people who enter the kingdom of the Greatest Creator are those who do not marry, and those who marry are not entitled to enter the kingdom of the Greatest Creator.Why?Can’t married people enter the kingdom of the Greatest Creator? The answer is definitely yes. This has been explained at great length in Chanyuan Corpus, Xue Feng Corpus, and Yang sheng Qian Kun Corpus of Lifechanyuan. Hence, Jesus Christ goes further to emphasize, “And everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or wife or children or fields for my sake will receive a hundred times as much and will inherit eternal life.” --“Matthew” 19:29.Well, I have expounded on the reasons, and it is up to you yourself to figure out. Therefore, what Xue Feng has said is not against the teachings of Jesus Christ, instead I am faithfully carrying out his teachings. Now Christians all over the world, do you understand what I mean?Are you worthy of being a Christian if you love marriage and family so deeply? Do not shout, ‘ Lord! Lord!”. Jesus does not know you.
Pages: [1]
View full version: Jesus Told us Not to Marry and Form a Family