xidai Publish time 2017-11-10 15:41:18

Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (2)

Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (2)
Conglong Celestial
May 16, 2013
I had lived in the Tamera for more than 10 days. From the initial strangeness and loneliness to the present adaptation, I began to meet more and more new friends and knew more about the life of Tamera.

Before the seminar began, my major activities were below:

1. Translation: I was working in the office of Tamera. Below are some pictures of my colleagues.

2. Working in the kitchen: All those people who work in the visitors' kitchen are visitors around the world. It is a way of experiencing the life of Tamera. To me, translation is to work alone while working in the kitchen makes me work collectively and experience the happiness of collective labor. So I like this job and the feelings of working with other visitors from different countries. By and large, we cooperate very well and accept one another. Below pictures are the flower decoration on the food.

3. Communicating with visitors: All visitors around the world will gather together for some times once a week. The members of Tamera will introduce their values, culture, share thoughts andput forward questions. In the latest communication, the host asked me to roughly introduce our community to the visitors. Many people said they wanted to know more about us and hoped to visit in China.

4. Weekends: Every Sunday is the rest day for the community and visitors. Last weekend, I joined a freely paiting activitiy on a small hilltop with several women. We can drink coffee and chat there. We also can use our imagination to draw pictures. I like this activity so much.

5. The values of emotional and romantic love in the Tamera are similar to those in Lifechanyuan. The love is free. So when walking on the road, you will see some people chatting hand in hand or kiss with each other. The western people are open, I would feel shy when seeing them. But I feel it is so beautiful.

tongxin Publish time 2017-11-14 15:05:30

Real experience that worth reading, I've met some community friends comes from or have been in Tamera, they shared a lot with me, it is surely a place that worth visiting. Maybe one day I will be visiting there!
Pages: [1]
View full version: Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (2)