xidai Publish time 2017-11-19 15:17:38

Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (5)

Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (5)
Conglong Celestial
June 4, 2013
The tamera advocates the value of free love. So there is no marriage in the community. They also have companionships which are not narrow one-one relationship but noble love of mutual support, mutual trust and mutual giving freedom.This relationship may exist between one person or several people.

When living in this community, I didn't feel any relationship of one to one.On the contrary, I saw many people acting with their nature and natural expression of resonance between two lovers. You may see one manembraced with one woman in the morning and then find this manaffectionately talked with another woman. Everything seems quite natural. As a spectator, I enjoyed what I saw, even seeing the man who I liked embracing with other woman. I feel it was beautiful and had no feelings of lost and jealousy.

This is my biggest feeling in the tamera. When seeing people freely expressing their love, I feel so beautiful. I think it is a good way to eliminate thejealousy when seeing all people openly expressing their emotions through face and body language in public. Because I deeply feel the truth of each other and there is no secret in him. This truth will be good for us to enhance mutual understanding and trust, so I can feel the true beauty in my heart.

Below are the values of love in the tamera:

Love is the great heritage of humanity.

Trust between the sexes is the basis of a future without war. Never lie to your love partner.

You can only be true if you are allowed to love others. Free love and the love of a couple are not mutually exclusive, but complementary.

Jealousy is not a part of love.

Partnership cannot be given life by people making claims on each other, but only by mutual support.

Sadism and masochism are the result of humanity’s historical mistreatment of sexuality. As a matter of principle, violence is not part of sexuality and love

No sex with children.

Sexual actions may never be conducted against the will of any partner.

There is no ownership in love. Relationship problems cannot be solved legally, but only by the help of a supportive community.

If you have a choice between love and something else, follow love.

Most of life resources are sharing. The visitors who want to exprience the lifeand live long in the community need to pay 15 euro per day. When the visitors becomefull members, they can freely enjoy all the resources. The time of visitors becoming memebers varies from person to person and is according to the degree of acceptance and commitment of the community. Theindividual ownership is including the private cars. Many people will drive around by the cars.

There exists money in the community. There are bookstores and bars in the community. The books and drinks in the bars are needed to pay by the visitors and members. They use permaculture to plant vegetables and fruit trees. There are many wild flowers in the community. Below are the pictures of vegetable garden along the lake.

The jobs in the community have several parts, such asecological construction, solar energy research practice department, propaganda department and public services. The specific details will be instructed by the permaculture practice department. Some are working in the gardens, the others are cooks, some are reception clerks , cashiers, propagandists, teachers, architects and film makers.

The participants of this seminar are major individuals. They are members of their communities orindividuals who are interested in the new life mode. The representatives of communities are few. The theme of this seminar is that why personal changes can affect the change of the world and how we can believe that the new era will come soon in today's world.

Pages: [1]
View full version: Report of the Visit to Tamera, Portugal (5)