Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3900|Reply: 1

[2015-2016 Yunnan] Getting luxuries at the Mid-autumn Festival 2015 in Yinyi Ecovillage

Post time 2017-09-03 11:37:40 | 3900views1replies Show all posts

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2017-9-3 11:37:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
Getting luxuries at the Mid-autumn Festival in Blue Sky

Xuefeng

October 2, 2015

(Translated by Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

We all enjoyed three days off during the Mid-autumn Festival which ran from September 26th through the 28th. On the first day, we made mooncakes and then bought a sheep. On the second day, we played games and then held a barbecue and a party that evening. We continued playing games on the final day and had fun playing throughout the festival.

Why do I say getting luxuries? Because we took three days off and barbecued the sheep.

Why did we need those luxuries? There were two reasons: one was that our brothers and sisters needed to relax after working so hard for so long, and the second was that we pinched and scraped all year long and now we deserved these luxuries at the Mid-autumn Festival.

Episode: When I suggested buying a sheep to barbecue, our brothers and sisters were uniformly negative because they thought it was too extravagant, but I ultimately prevailed over all the dissenting views and we bought the sheep.

The three days of the festival were happy ones. The evening party happened spontaneously. I never thought that our gifted brothers and sisters could unceremoniously hold such a party. It included singing, dancing, playing jokes, and playing musical instruments. All of us rejoiced in that harmonious atmosphere. Sadly, because of the low light level, we could not produce good photos.

Now let us see the pictures of those three happy days at the Mid-autumn Festival in Blue Sky.

266.jpg

Use magic Report

1replies
Jump to specified page

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2017-9-5 09:45:17 | Show all posts
The Mid-autumn Festival is a family reunion day ,and it's very  happy.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-29 19:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.075345 second(s), 19 queries.