NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 5055|Reply: 1

[2009-2014 Yunnan] Report of My Life in Konohana (2) - the Spiritual Teacher Isadon

Post time 2017-11-23 10:34:07 | 5055views1replies Show the author posts only

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Editor's note: Konohana family is a mature ecovillage in Japan which has been established for 23 years (till 2017). There are about 85 members working and living together in Konohana. (http://www.konohana-family.org) In April, 2013 we got connected with each other and found we share a lot of common values and similar life style. And both of us are quite open to community exchange. So we decided to exchange community members to learn and exchange information and experience. Ailian celestial is the first representative of the Second Home to visit Konohana Family, she arrived there on July 31 and stayed there for 50 days.

Report of My Life in Konohana (2) - the Spiritual Teacher Isadon

Ailian Celestial

August 14, 2013

Isadon is the founder of Konohana and spiritual teacher. He was an interior decorator at young age. Michiyo told me that Isadon liked to climb the Mt Fuji when he was young.  Mt Fuji is one of the world's largest active volcanoes and very famous in the world. It is also the sacred symbol of Japan. Japanese believes that there was a goddess  who was guarding the Mt Fuji all the year. The name of  Konohana means the goddess. In 1994, when Isadon was 42 years old, he and 20  like-minded Fuji team companions created the Konohana Family which was a big family beyond a kinship family. Till now, the Konohana Family has developed for 19 years. At present, his wife, daughter and son are also living in the  Konohana. Isadon is a professional beekeeper and in charge of beekeeping in the Konohana. He is also the president of  the local beekeeping association. I had no idea about the spiritual teacher in the beginning. I was told before coming and wanted to see him very much. Since I had lived in the Konohana for several days, I knew more about  Isadon and found that there were many similarities between Guide Xuefeng and him.

In life, Isadon is the same as others, very amiable and easy of approach. He doesn't make people feel superior. But when you are close to him, you can still feel his special aura, which is different from others. Every day, he works as other members in the daily life. I was working in the field for one week and spent two days in the warehouse to make vegetable seeds. The apiary is near the warehouse and I saw Isadon wearing the overalls and  attentively beekeeping. When having rest, he was eating watermelons and drinking juice with members together, chatting and laughing and not stuck-up. He is so easygoing and very kind. He will give members spiritual guidance according to the daily life on evening meetings. During the meetings, he talks like telling stories and acts as a parent,  rather than sitting in a straight face.

Similar to our Guide Xuefeng, Isadon is also very cheerful, humorous and loves playing. When playing happily, he will dance with joy and act like a baby. Two days ago, when they celebrated summer festival, he sang with the children and danced with members, having a very good time. When they went to play in the river on the day before yesterday, he would have water fights with members and get wet. It was really so funny!

Below are the pictures of Isadon, please enjoy!

Use magic Report

1replies
Jump to specified page

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2017-11-23 15:04:05 | Show the author posts only
Konohana is a happy harmonious community, and has a humorous, easy going spiritual guide.

Their main values and life mode is quite similar with ours..., which makes we feel close to each other. That's the attraction of resonation.
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-19 22:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.074058 second(s), 18 queries.