NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3217|Reply: 0

[Creative and Cute Pictures] Heartwarming pictures taken by photographer

Post time 2017-12-30 14:15:48 | 3217views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Heartwarming pictures taken by photographer who used hairdryer app to soothe babies to sleep

• Karen Wiltshire, 46, sends the babies to sleep by stroking their eyelids and playing them the sound of a hairdryer
  • It can take anything from a few minutes to half an hour for the tiny newborns to drift off to sleep
  • Mother-of-two from Poole, Dorset, has won an award in Studio Children Photography for her work

These heartwarming images of newborn babies were captured thanks to a photographer's knack of getting them to sleep so she can snap them dreaming.

Karen Wiltshire, 46, soothes her subjects to sleep by making sure the babies have eaten before they arrive before swaying the tiny infants and gently stroking their eyelids.

She also plays the sound of a hairdryer through a mobile phone app as she has found that youngsters are used to the noise from their mothers drying their hair.

Adorable: Karen Wiltshire, 46, soothes her subjects to sleep by making sure the babies have eaten before they arrive before swaying the tiny infants and gently stroking their eyelids

Prop forward: Parents often bring in sentimental props for the babies to pose with, such as this rugby ball

Sweet dreams: Ms Witshire takes pictures of the sleeping tots' cute expressions as they dream during the shoots, which usually take around four hours

Once they are fast asleep, which can take anything from a few minutes to half an hour, Ms Wiltshire positions the babies for the images on comfy throws, lying on their parents' hands and wrapped in blankets.

She then takes pictures of the sleeping tots' cute expressions as they dream during the shoots, which usually take around four hours.

The mother-of-two from Poole, Dorset, has now won an award in Studio Children Photography by the Guild of Photographers (GoP) for her work.

Snuggled up: Once they are fast asleep, which can take anything from a few minutes to half an hour, Ms Wiltshire positions the babies for the images on comfy throws

What a racket: Ms Wiltshire plays the sound of a hairdryer through a mobile phone app to the babies as she has found they are used to the noise from their mothers drying their hair

Maestro: The mother-of-two from Poole, Dorset, has now won an award in Studio Children Photography by the Guild of Photographers (GoP) for her work

This means she has achieved 'Master Craftsman' status, an award given to less than 10 per cent of the GoP's members.

Ms Wiltshire said: 'The main reason I picked up a camera was the birth of my son 10 years ago, I just love children's expressions and emotions.

'The newborn photography started two years ago when I discovered I had a talent in soothing and calming babies in order to pose them completely asleep.

Inspiration: The photographer first picked up a camera after the birth of her son 10 years ago

Talented: Ms Wiltshire started taking phtographs of newborns two years ago when she discovered she had a talent in soothing and calming babies in order to pose them completely asleep

Gorgeous: When babies go into deep sleep they start to dream and Ms Wiltshire says that if you wait you can be lucky and capture a fantastic smile or a gorgeous pout

'I have also attended numerous workshops on newborn posing so I can create sleepy newborn art, with the babies' safety being paramount.

'When babies go into deep sleep the start to dream, if you wait you can be lucky and capture a fantastic smile or a gorgeous pout.

'I love the expressions they pull in their sleep.'

Ms Wiltshire is often handed meaningful props by the parents for the portraits such as guitars, footballs and tennis rackets for their babies to pose with.

Safety first: Ms Wiltshire has attended numerous workshops on newborn posing she can create the sleepy newborn art while making sure the babies are safe

Sleepy head: This tiny newborn looks angelic as is drifts off to sleep on a cosy blanket

Blissful: Many parents love watching Ms Wiltshire at work, and are amazed at how the baby can remain asleep while being moved into the poses

'Parents love to watch the whole process and are amazed at how the baby is asleep when being moved into the curled sleepy newborn poses,' she said.

'I have lots of top requests with the poses, parents just love the baby in the hand pose that's very popular.
'Parents often bring things that are personal to them as props to pose the baby with, I've had crash helmets, guitars, footballs, and snow boots.

'Also popular is baby wrapped snugly, they look beautifully warm and cosy when wrapped.'

Family bond: Photographs of babies curled up in their parents' hands are popular suggestions

Snugly: Photographs of the babies wrapped up in blankets as they snooze are also a hit with Ms Witlshire's clients

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ ... e-babies-sleep.html

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-20 07:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085494 second(s), 19 queries.