Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 10702|Reply: 1

Don Alexander is Jixian Celestial

baichuan    Author| Post time 2019-12-24 10:53:29 | 10702views1replies Show all posts

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2019-12-24 10:53:29 | Show all posts |Read mode
Don Alexander is Jixian Celestial

My name is Don Alexander; I am 64 years old.
I worked in technology during my working career, designing software for automobiles and airplanes, and managing software development projects. I also work with music and sound, doing occasional freelance work as a sound technician for TV network news. I have many hobbies, and have enjoyed photography since I was a child. I am divorced, with two children, who are now in college.

I formed an intentional community long ago, and have always been interested in alternative energy (solar, etc.), green housing, and cooperative lifestyles — and am happy to support all efforts to bring people together in harmonious ways.

I have read the 800 Values, and find them very similar to beliefs I have adopted in my own life. I believe that improving one’s mental and spiritual outlook — and pursuing good physical health practices — are worthwhile and important activities in life. I support the recognition and advancement of a global family, and affirm the value of non-possessive and non-dependent human relationships. I want to join other people who are creating effective, supportive, environmentally-friendly communities around the world; the Lifechanyuan group is working hard to create these places. I am therefore happy to seek membership in the Lifechanyuan Community.
110104chbnrpk2h1j4p4tm.jpg
Guide reply:
Don has been paying attention to and supporting Lifechanyuan for several years. He has already been engaged in the work of Chanyuan Celestial. Fortunately, it is a kind of glory to grant him the title - Jixian Celestial. Bless Jixian Celestial!

Use magic Report

1replies
Jump to specified page

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
baichuan    Author| Post time 2019-12-24 10:56:07 | Show all posts
The warmest congratulations to Don for becoming Jixian Celestial of Lifechanyuan!
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-29 07:13 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.050162 second(s), 18 queries.