Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 9752|Reply: 0

Xuefeng’s Conversation with The King of Plagues

Post time 2020-02-10 11:36:19 | 9752views0replies Show all posts
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2020-2-10 11:36:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
Xuefeng’s Conversation with The King of Plagues

Xuefeng

January 26th, 2020

(Translated by Treasure and Edited by Kaer)

Xuefeng: Hello, King of Plagues! There are some things that I need your help with to understand more thoroughly.
King of Plagues: We are listening.
Xuefeng: How many Plague gods do you manage?
King of Plagues: All of them...all sixty-four of them.
Xuefeng: What is the main purpose of these Plague gods?
King of Plagues: To keep the Earth clean.
Xuefeng: Of which aspects of cleanliness are you speaking?
King of Plagues: The cleanliness aspects of morality and soul gardens.
Xuefeng: How do you maintain them?
King of Plagues: When the level of human morality declines and people’s mentalities become dark, we send Plague gods to stop them.
Xuefeng: How can we stop you?
King of Plagues: If it is not serious, then a small group from within your population will be eliminated as a warning; if it is more serious, then much more of the population will be reduced.
Xuefeng: But the phenomena of what we called “bird flu” and “Africa swine fever” had nothing to do with population reductions, and why? Are they the results of declined moral standards and degraded souls among birds and livestock?

King of Plagues: No, everything on the Earth is arranged for and served upon mankind. When they are not worthy of certain things, those things will be removed. Small faults will cause small reductions in order to warn human being, whereas more serious ones will cause all those things to disappear and no one will ever have any more.
Xuefeng: So, do your Plague gods also serve people?
King of Plagues: We never concern ourselves with human matters, we are only responsible for maintaining purity on the Earth.
Xuefeng: Can plagues purify the Earth?
King of Plagues: Whenever we Plague gods see the black qi somewhere in the sky, they will set out to eliminate it.
Xuefeng: What is black qi? Is it haze and smoke or smog?
King of Plagues: No! It is a fog that humans cannot see.
Xuefeng: Where does black qi come from?
King of Plagues: From deep within people’s souls.
Xuefeng: How can this black qi be eliminated from people’s souls?
King of Plagues: Warnings are sent to make people reflect, repent, and purify themselves.
Xuefeng: Then why do you want to cause a pandemic outbreak?
King of Plagues: When the black qi in the souls of enough people is seriously strong enough and warnings are insufficient, then those people with serious black qi (eight qi) must be eliminated.
Xuefeng: Can you do this? Are human wisdom and technology not powerful enough to defeat these plague gods?
King of Plagues: Are you kidding? I could collapse mankind completely with one blow; I am the King of Plagues!
Xuefeng: Could you be overestimating your power? When Plague god 009 (SARS virus) erupted in 2003, it was humans who wiped them out.
King of Plagues: You are the messenger of the Greatest Creator, so you must know that humans did not contain Plague god 009; their objective had simply been achieved.
Xuefeng: I do not understand. Are you not making excuses for the failure of Plague god 009.
King of Plagues: You crafty messenger, you are looking for a way out for mankind!
Xuefeng: Great King, you have read my mind and my thoughts.
King of Plagues: We know your tasks and what you are doing; in fact, you had better not say or do anything because you are neither capable of stopping us nor of changing the running trajectory and laws of Dao, so there is no need to discuss them; just keep talking about love and romance.
Xuefeng: Your Majesty, can chess pieces decide their own behavior on chessboards?
King of Plagues: You are right. Actually we are also actually chess pieces, diligent ones who dare not have the slightest carelessness.
Xuefeng: It seems like you are also not so free and unrestrained!
King of Plagues: The game has rules which must be followed; we have to do what we have to.
Xuefeng: So why do you want me to say and do nothing? I also have to do what I am supposed to!
King of Plagues: All of us must follow the Lord of gods.
Xuefeng: It seems that you are the same as Satan, both are chess pieces for the Lord of gods.
King of Plagues: Throughout the universe, Satan and I, the King of Plagues, show the greatest assiduity in our work.
Xuefeng: No human would agree with that; they regard Satan and you as the worst of evils.
King of Plagues: Humans are short-sighted with blind souls and shallow knowledge who confuse good with evil.
Xuefeng: What do you mean?
King of Plagues: One of great virtue does not claim virtue; one of great mercy does not flash mercy.
Xuefeng: I see. This time you have set out Plague god 008 to eliminate the black qi from people’s souls?
King of Plagues: After Plague god 008 had begun their work, humans tried to trap them. I have send out Plague god 007; both Plague gods will work together.
Xuefeng: I do not understand; do you mean that Plague god 008 will play their role outwardly this time while Plague god 007 assists in secret?
King of Plagues: Yes, Plague god 008 will make people show external symptoms which are easily recognizable and that can be trapped while Plague god 007 will be impossible for humans to defend themselves against effectively.
Xuefeng: Do you mean the transmission of the Plague god 007 is unrecognizable? Is it also disseminated as information?
King of Plagues: Yes, the transmission of 008 is generally based on infected bodies, while the transmission of 007 is completely different and can be transmitted by healthy people.
Xuefeng: How do healthy people transmit them?
King of Plagues: Plague god 007 can send forth all the plagues that cannot be transmitted through people’s eyes and ears, but through their qi. People leave toilets with foul odors; botanical gardens with fruity fragrances; fish markets with fishy stenches; and sheep pens with mutton smells, so when they absorb 008, they will take the pathogenic qi, which is information. Whether they possess infected bodies or healthy ones, they will all distribute the “pathogenic qi” wherever they go.
Xuefeng: In this way, the isolation measures and preventive measures taken by people will not work? You are really powerful! Are any Plague gods stronger than 007?
King of Plagues: Of course! Plague god 006 is transmitted by air and people become infected by breathing.
Xuefeng: So, will you fight strongly this time?
King of Plagues: I will never quit until the black qi is eliminated!
彩小花.png

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-29 23:09 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.053773 second(s), 19 queries.