NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 2375|Reply: 0

[2023 Chongqing] The authentic records of ordinary years in the Youthful Home

Post time 2024-01-14 18:35:01 | 2375views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
The authentic records of ordinary days in the Youthful Home

Written by Huanxin Celestial

December 13, 2023

I am a Chanyuan Celestial in Lifechanyuan, carrying memories of the heavenly homeland to the human world, aiming to live on the ideal shore of life (the Thousand-year World, the Ten-thousand-year World, Celestial Islands Continent of the Elysium World). People may mistakenly think of it as a myth or fiction, but in the eyes of many Chanyuan Celestials, this is a vivid reality. Others may doubt it endlessly, but I absolutely believe it. Having experienced the Second Home community of Lifechanyuan created by Guide Xuefeng, it is a transit station from the human world to heaven. Although it seems like a plain and ordinary labor every day, my spirit and soul have undergone tremendous sublimation. We no longer pursue what the world is obsessed with, and we lead a leisurely life in the midst of the world's hustle and bustle. From the chaotic material realm, we have found the truth of life and experienced the essence of life in the fleeting years. Only those who understand its essence know that simplicity is the truth.

The photos of the Youthful Home were taken in August 2023.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-29 06:03 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.111948 second(s), 19 queries.