NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 1452|Reply: 0

Go out for a trip

Post time 2024-04-23 17:18:46 | 1452views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Go out for a trip

written by Qianzi Celestial

April 22, 2024

The joyful days passed like flowing water, and without realizing it, sister Roumei and Shangfa have been living in Thai home for nearly two months. Tomorrow, Shangfa sister, who possesses both beauty and wisdom, will be leaving Thailand to return to China. This morning our considerate brother Yang Le drove Roumei, Yi Xian, and Shangfa to nearby tourist attractions such as vegetable gardens, flower gardens, hot springs, and temples.

The natural scenery is beautiful and pleasant, with dreamy and romantic architectural styles. The graceful and enchanting demeanor of the three celestials is even more captivating. Their expressions and gestures reveal an otherworldly and ethereal charm, showcasing the elegance of celestial beings. As I admire each picture and linger over every smiling face and graceful posture, I find myself deeply immersed in their beauty, unwilling to break free.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-3 23:04 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055637 second(s), 19 queries.