NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 2401|Reply: 0

Transforming Anahim Lake Resort into a Holy Land

Post time 2024-06-05 13:12:17 | 2401views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Transforming  Anahim Lake Resort into a Holy Land
By Xuefeng

Nestled by the serene, bird-filled waters of Anahim Lake, and overlooking the majestic, snow-capped peaks of the Coastal Mountains, lies a vast, fertile land. This is the perfect place to create a premier resort destination.

We aim to provide exceptional service to our guests, ensuring their every move brings joy, happiness, comfort, and delight. We want our guests to leave saying, "Vacationing at Escott Bay Resort has been the highlight of my life," and have people lining up years in advance to visit.

My vision is that missing out on a vacation at Escott Bay Resort would be a lifelong regret. I am confident in achieving this because the members of Lifechanyuan, inspired by its philosophy, can deliver top-notch service.

To achieve this, we have a lot to do. We need to create a beach by the lake, establish a shallow area with pebbles where children can play in the crystal-clear water, and set up areas for barbecues, card games, and relaxation by the lakeside. We will pave all the paths with small stones, meticulously turn every inch of land into a delightful small scenic spot, and replace all the mattresses with the best ones available. The same goes for toilet paper, bed sheets, and other essentials, ensuring the interiors and exteriors of all buildings are freshly painted and immaculate.

If necessary, we will expand the resort by purchasing neighboring properties. We also plan to make use of the 800 square kilometers of wildland, providing a vibrant and enriching life for Lifechanyuan members.

I look forward to welcoming everyone to the Anahim Lake resort. This is my vision, but whether we can finalize the purchase depends on our efforts and determination. We pray for the blessings of Buddha and God to help us achieve our dream.

March 12, 2024

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-6-27 10:06 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.117938 second(s), 19 queries.