NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 2041|Reply: 0

The Summer in Canada Headquarters

Post time 2024-07-22 16:38:28 | 2041views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
The Summer in Canada Headquarters

Tongxin Celestial

July 19, 2024

From early May to the present midsummer, May and June are the most beautiful seasons at the headquarters in Canada. The abundant rain and warm sunshine nurture the lush greenery of the grass and trees. The sky is clear and the air is fresh and transparent. In June, there were at least a dozen rains, which thoroughly irrigated the land. From the second floor of the main building where I live, the view outside is very pleasant and beautiful. Now, entering July, the high temperatures and dryness of summer have begun to show. It hasn’t rained a single drop so far, and the lawn appears parched with yellowing grass. The number of wildfires in Canada has also increased, and recently the sky is shrouded in a layer of smoke. I really hope for some rain to cleanse the air, nourish the earth, and cool down the forests and meadows.

From early spring to midsummer is the busiest time here. Each of three of us has a lot of things to do, and when we are busy, we don’t have time to take photos of each other. However, before entering the busy season, we took the time to visit the waterfall park in 100 Mile House. We got to experience the incredibly beautiful and spectacular waterfall scenery up close and felt the spiritual charm of the pure water, which nourished our souls. I’d like to share some photos of the scenery from May to July and of our outing.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-9-8 07:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.113006 second(s), 19 queries.