NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 5101|Reply: 0

Attention to those applying to become Chanyuan Celestials has been raised!

Post time 2024-08-02 16:25:44 | 5101views0replies Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2024-8-2 16:25:44 | Show the author posts only Reply Awards |Descending |Read mode
Attention to those applying to become Chanyuan Celestials has been raised!

Xuefeng

May 3, 2012

Those kind people who wish to apply as Chanyuan Celestials, please take note!

"I harvest mature crops." I am not here to heal, save people from suffering, or rescue those in distress. I am not here to cultivate or educate people. I am here to guide you to the Thousand-Year World, the Ten-Thousand-Year World, and the Celestial Islands Continent in Elysium World.

Please first review the "Signs of Mature Crops." If you feel that you are not a mature crop, please do not apply to become a Chanyuan Celestial. Even if you obtain the name of Chanyuan Celestial, you will eventually be eliminated. In this case, you will not only waste your time, energy, and resources but also waste my time, energy, and the resources of the community.

To ensure that our time and energy are not wasted, the following conditions must be provided for future Chanyuan Celestial applicants:

1. Full legal name and ID number.
2. Residential address and basic family information.
3. Marital status.
4. A recent full-body photo.
5. A written application of at least 500 words.
6. Health statement, ensuring that there are no illnesses.
7. Educational background, ensuring at least a junior high school level of education.
8. Description of your interests, the type of work you enjoy, and your preferred lifestyle.

Please make sure to provide the above information truthfully. Otherwise, even if you temporarily become a Chanyuan Celestial, you will be eliminated on the path to the heavenly realm. Currently, there are over a thousand Chanyuan Celestials, and more than a thousand have been eliminated. The existing Chanyuan Celestials are still in the process of elimination, and ultimately, less than one-third will achieve success. Therefore, please carefully consider before applying to become a Chanyuan Celestial.

The ultimate Tao cannot be pursued out of desire. Ascending to the heaven is not achievable through traditional cultivation and practice. It is not something ordinary individuals can attain. Without the innate talent of the immortal realm, without extraordinary perseverance and determination, without exceptional courage and bravery, without the high-frequency physiological and psychological vibration conditions, without profound wisdom and knowledge, without a relatively perfect state of mind, and without a graceful and elegant immortal temperament, one cannot become an immortal.

Those who are meant to come, please come; those who are not meant to come, please refrain from coming.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-9-10 13:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049934 second(s), 18 queries.