NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3586|Reply: 0

[2014-2015 Xinjiang] [May 21, 2014] The New Face of Gesaer Farm

Post time 2017-07-15 16:49:52 | 3586views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
The New Face of Gesaer Farm

Youyuan Celestial

May 21, 2014

(Translatedby Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

We have four distinct seasons here and  I was charmed by the special aspen forests at Gesaer Farm. Our living area looks toward the Tarim River and the road is lined on either side by tall and green aspen forests. As a native of south China, it is really an extraordinary and wonderful experience to be here. I can still remember how disappointed I felt the first time I arrived here and howpoor and wild this place was. Because of our strong faith in the Greatest Creator and the love of our sisters and brothers here, it has already blossomed into a New Oasis. Only those who are wise and have a long term vision can see its wonderful future. My feelings cannot be expressed in words and I can only thank the Greatest Creator with all my heart.

The soil here is different from other alkaline areas, so it has not been contaminated by people. It will become much more fertile only if we maintain it well. Till now, we have begun to eat the  garland chrysanthemum, cabbage, rape (canola), and spinach we grew.The potatoes, peanuts, corn, pumpkin, beans and sunflowers are growing very well. The jujube and apple trees are beginning to leaf out and they look sogreen and cute, they make me feel so glad.

I left Gesaer Farm half a month ago and now I see everything has become very orderly. This is due to the great efforts of Branch Director Bian Celestial and all the sisters and brothers here. I offer my sincere thanks to all of you here. Praise all of you! You are angels and Bodhisattvas. May the Greatest Creator bless all of you and may you all be healthy and happy every day!

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-20 01:29 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.099033 second(s), 20 queries.