NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3699|Reply: 0

[2014-2015 Xinjiang] [March 26, 2014] I Have Arrived At Kataier Farm

Post time 2017-07-16 16:00:15 | 3699views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
I Have Arrived At Kataier Farm

Xuefeng

March 26, 2014

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

Dear brothers and sisters:

Greetings!

I arrived in Kataier at two o'clock this morning and please rest assured that I had a safe journey on the road.

Some aspects of the situation at Kataier are better than I had imagined, but some are worse. The good part is that nearly four thousand pear trees are adult trees and the land is quite flat and will be easy to maintain. This year we can expect to have Bergamot pears, and a good harvest and income. The bad part is the dusty roads everywhere and our lack of houses. More than ten brothers and sisters are living together in one room, the space is quite narrow, and there are no toilets. There are also no bathrooms. Here, brothers and sisters have not bathed for more than one month, and there is no storage space for many things brought from Yunnan, so they can only be piled outside on the ground.

The urgent work we need to do now is the taking care of our pear trees, opening the land, starting to sow seeds, building a bathroom and ten single washrooms, building a kitchen and a canteen, and building more than thirty bedrooms.

The difficulty is that there are not enough laborers and a lack of houses.

My plan is to first build the bathrooms and toilets, then the kitchen and canteen, and then the bedrooms. As the housing conditions get better, some brothers and sisters who returned to their old homes or went to work outside the community can come back, one by one, and they can be ready to come back home at any time.

The work at Nanhua is the heaviest. It takes between seventy and eighty people to handle the workload. Because the land is very wide, we will buy tractors for both Nanhua and Kataier for opening the lands and sowing seeds.

I will report on the situation at Ge Saer when I arrive there.

We have gone through the most difficult period, all brothers and sisters of the 1st branch will withdraw tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, and so far our withdrawal from Yunnan has proceeded smoothly.

Now, the living conditions are quite bad and the construction work is very strenuous, but I hope and pray that all brothers and sisters can forbear and hold firmly to get through these difficulties and keep happy moods and positive spirits every day. Our home will recover to its previous beauty within several months.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-16 23:01 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.055516 second(s), 20 queries.