NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3505|Reply: 0

[2014-2015 Xinjiang] [March 31, 2014] Continue to Plant Trees and Build a Canteen

Post time 2017-07-16 16:28:47 | 3505views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Continue to Plant Trees, Build a Canteen,
and Even the Foundations for the Bathrooms

Xuefeng

March 31, 2014

(Translated by Tongxin and Edited by Kaer)

The first photo is the gate at Kataier farm, you can easily see its poor condition.

Yesterday was another very busy day for us. We continued to plant trees, cement the ground for the canteen, laid foundations for the toilets and bathrooms, and also stood pillars up for more than twenty bedrooms.

This canteen will double as both a kitchen and the activity hall. It is 200 square meters big. It will be the place for dining as well as for watching TV, playing chess and cards, and having parties.

I lay in bed at night with lots on my mind, I ponder: is it right to work so hard?

Since our brothers and sisters have followed me, they have not enjoyed much, but have kept working hard all year round, so what is the purpose of following such a guide? It was I who disturbed their regular lifestyles which have existed for centuries, and they came here and there, and endured troubles, fears, and hardships. I am not sure whether they have complaints or hatred within their hearts? Branch Director Shengong has endured a severe cold for a long time, but he keeps doing heavy work every day, and Branch Director Foyi injured his leg while disassembling things at the 4th branch, but has been undertaking a huge workload every day even with his leg still not fully recovered. Yaoming Celestial cooks food for more than thirty people all alone in a very basic kitchen, she works busily from morning to night without a moment's rest. Ende Celestial, who is more than 80 years of age, cuts firewood all day, every day and into the night. What must he think? Shenci Celestial is also over 80, but still maintains the wood fires for two meals, including several pots of boiling water in the kitchen, every day, and Yuanzhi Celestial is too exhausted from the heavy work to straighten his back. When I think of these things, I feel that I am not only a “Zhou Bapi”, but also a devil. (Zhou Bapi was a landlord who exploited his workmen rampantly in a Chinese story.)

I feel that I have sinned.

The money donated by brothers and sisters before, were all lost in Yunnan. When can I ever pay off this debt? Under such poor conditions and circumstances, our noble brothers and sisters never complain, but still praise their guide, but do I deserve such praise?

How much I hope that someone will come and curse me out for once, and count out my mistakes and imperfections in public.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-16 04:27 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.096602 second(s), 20 queries.