NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 4579|Reply: 0

Ready to Set Off for the Next "Battlefield"

Post time 2024-06-05 13:24:04 | 4579views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Ready to Set Off for the Next "Battlefield"

by Xuefeng

In the winter, Anasim Lake lacks the rippling green waves, instead covered in a blanket of snow. I checked out Anasim Lake online in the summer, and it was an absolutely stunning sight. Gazing over Anasim Lake, you can admire the snow-capped peaks of the Coastal Mountains, majestic and awe-inspiring.

I had a wonderful conversation with the owner of Escott Bay Resort, Mr. Bill. He is a Scotsman who came here 42 years ago to start building this resort. He is now 81 years old. His wife passed away three years ago, and he plans to sell this resort to move to Williams Lake or Kamloops to live with his children. Therefore, I decided to buy this resort to make it the second home of Lifechanyuan, as a flagship location.

My plan is to manage this resort well, achieving not only a break-even point but also earning some profit every year.

What’s even more remarkable is that the landlord, Mr. Bill, has leased 200,000 acres of pristine land from the government. This is equivalent to 800 square kilometers, larger than the entire land area of Singapore. He asked if I wanted it, and I said yes. As for how to use these 800 square kilometers of land, I currently have no plans or ideas. However, if we can continue to use it, it can be left for the members of Lifechanyuan to develop and manage for generations to come.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-9-28 16:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.107156 second(s), 19 queries.