NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 852|Reply: 0

Here's my first piece of carpentry

Post time 2024-06-15 22:51:29 | 852views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Here's my first piece of carpentry

Xue Feng

A few days ago, a Chinese person in Vancouver said he was coming to our vacation spot at the end of the month to volunteer. The first thing Ehuang and I thought about was food. When Tongxin and Huiyi were here, my bedroom was the kitchen, and Ehuang's bedroom was the dining room. But now it's just me and Ehuang, so we thought we could just make do like this until Mr. Bell moves out at the end of the year. But since a volunteer is coming, we couldn't keep cooking and eating in the bedrooms. Ehuang suggested we clean up the greenhouse, which was full of junk, and turn it into a kitchen and dining room. So, we started the project!

The day before yesterday, Ehuang asked me to make a table to support a small cupboard. This really challenged me because I had never done any carpentry before. But there was no choice, and a duck has to go on the rack, so I started figuring out how to make it. Today it was drizzling a bit, so it was a good day for indoor work. In the morning, I first took apart three microwaves to see if I could fix them. It turned out that the two better ones were completely broken, but the worst one was fixed by my tinkering and could be used. After 10 o'clock, I started looking everywhere for materials to make the table. I worked on it from morning until 6 in the evening and finally made a very simple table. Looking at the table, although it was very basic, it was my first carpentry project, and I felt a small sense of accomplishment.

The first time, hey! It's really exciting.

My first piece, hey! I managed to pop corn kernels into popcorn!
2024-06-14

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-6-20 03:24 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.115114 second(s), 19 queries.