Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version

NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 4151|Reply: 0

[2009-2014 Yunnan] The Sweet and Beautiful 3rd branch of New Oasis for Life

Post time 2017-07-08 14:34:42 | 4151views0replies Show all posts
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Post time 2017-7-8 14:34:42 | Show all posts |Read mode
The Sweet and Beautiful 3rd branch of New Oasis for Life

Xuefeng

Aug 17, 2013

(Translated by Conglong celestial)

On 12 Aug, eight people,  I, Lingzi, Tuxing, Chunxia, Jinxing, Tongxin,Zhuhan and her daughter and other celestials left the 4th branch to go to the 3rd branch, Lingzi was the driver. Almost all brothers and sisters came to greet us where the road was damaged; they put wooden boards on the ditch so that our van can pass through. It had been almost six months since my last visit, brothers and sisters were looking forward to seeing us like people were waiting for the bride and groom. This sincere and real love touched my heart deeply, and it was such an unforgettable experience.

With the elegant landscape design by Shengong, the branch director, and hard work of all members, the 3rd branch is becoming more and more beautiful, I can see beautiful sceneries everywhere, overall it exhibits a prosperous picture. The corns are growing very well, according to Shengong, we can harvest 5000 kgs of corn this year, other crops like sweet potato and taro are also promising a rich harvest.

The five days I spent in the 3rd branch are very relaxing; eating, sleeping, walking around, playing chess and card are my daily schedules, sometimes, I played card until midnight, even one o’clock in the morning. I feel like I’m having a fairy’s life.

Here are some pictures taken in the 3rd branch I want to share with you.

192.jpg

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-3-19 15:18 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.042172 second(s), 20 queries.