NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3343|Reply: 0

[2014-2015 Xinjiang] [April 11, 2014] Resurrecting Gesaer Farm

Post time 2017-07-14 15:58:37 | 3343views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
Resurrecting Gesaer Farm

Xuefeng

April 11, 2014

(Translated by Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

Thank God that we have gotten unexpected help resurrecting Gesaer Farm. Yesterday, I met with one of the Chief Executives and some department managers of the local government, and they gave us an approximately 1500-square meter gross area which has a row of old houses and each old house can be divided into three small rooms. We will rebuild these houses so that all our brothers and sisters living here will have their own private spaces.

The bathrooms, toilets, kitchen, and dining rooms will also be built soon.

The living area looks toward the Tarim River, and the distance from the yard to the Tarim River is only several hundred meters, sobrothers and sisters here can walk down to the river. When looking out from the yard, it affords a fine view and the fields stretch as far as the eyes can see. It will make you feel very good.

The road is lined on either side by tall aspen forests which not only keep the sand in check, but are also a beautiful sight.

Also, the local government gave us a large piece of land at a reasonable price which covers about 300 mu. I will drive there to inspect the land, but the distance is nearly 200 km, and it is somewhat out of the way, so I am reluctant to invest manpower and material resources there.

Today,  brothers and sisters here are beginning to clean the yard. We will see the new face of Gesaer Farm soon.

Below are pictures of the land and the yard.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-16 07:05 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.102530 second(s), 20 queries.