NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3719|Reply: 0

[2014-2015 Xinjiang] [April 1, 2014] I Do Not Want to Leave Kataier Farm

Post time 2017-07-16 17:06:36 | 3719views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
I Do Not Want to Leave Kataier Farm

Xuefeng

April 1, 2014

(Translated by Xidai and Edited by Kaer)

The sky is clear blue with patches of white clouds. We are enjoying fine extensive views and we can see the faraway snow-capped mountains. Wild geese fly overhead in the blue sky while some pheasants are running in the reeds and sparrows are twittering merrily while looking for food. Kataier Farm is constantly changing into a new oasis and soon it will become a Xanadu.

This morning, all brothers and sisters were weeding and watering in the orchards. I took a small stool to sit under a pear tree, thinking about how to make Kataier Farm even more beautiful. The willows planted on both sides of the orchards are beginning to leaf out and the pear blossoms on the branches are beginning to bud. These pear blossoms will be in full bloom in just one week. There are nearly 4000 pear trees here and how beautiful it will be to witness all our pear trees blooming!

Tomorrow we will begin to grow vegetables. We have decided to grow eggplants, cayenne peppers, tomatoes, turnips,  cabbage, courgettes, green beans, spinach, passionfruit, celery, Chinese chives, pumpkins, onions, potatoes, and others. We will have abundant vegetables here, and what is more, we will also grow watermelons,  Hamimelons, honeydew melons, chayote. This Sunday, I will have Cien Celestial buy some saplings for peach trees, almonds, apple trees, chestnut trees, jujube trees, and vines, and we will plant several trees ofeach species, so depending on the changing seasons, all sisters and brothers will have fresh fruits all year round. My mouth cannot help but water when I think of all those delicious fruits.

Architecturally, the kitchen and dining hall will be built similarly to the ones in the fourth branch. We will build four bathrooms, eight toilets, and seventeen living rooms. The living rooms will face toward the orchards and will be full of sunlight and the views will be extensively fine. We have also decided to builda clean, tidy path in front of the doors upon which will be planted different kinds of flowers on either side. Rows of pear trees are several meters distant. The fields between the pear trees will be grown with vegetables and we will build  the same quadrangle as in the third branch. The 800 willows we have planted are all around the living rooms. It will  make a pleasant shade in two years and many birds will be attracted to live here.

Though the living conditions are poor, every Chanyuan Celestial here is very diligent and full of laughter and vigor. After supper, all brothers and sisters have been staying together: some are washing their faces, some are brushing their teeth, some are washing their clothes, some are washing their feet, some are washing their hair, while others are chatting and laughing. How good this kind of collective life is!

I do not want to leave Kataier Farm and those brothers and sisters who are living at Gesaer and Nanhua Farms can design and build by themselves, they need not wait for me, I still want to eat the fresh fruits and abundant vegetables...LOL

Wow, how great it is after leaving Yunnan!

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-16 15:38 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.073342 second(s), 20 queries.