NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3054|Reply: 0

[2009-2014 Yunnan] Report of My Life in Konohana(3)—The Similarity Between Us/Ailian celestial

Post time 2017-08-09 15:52:17 | 3054views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits

Editor's note: Konohana family is a mature ecovillage in Japan which has been established for 19 years. There are about 85 members working and living together in Konohana.(http://www.konohana-family.org) In April, 2013 we got connected with each other and found we share a lot of common values and similar life style. And both of us are quite open to community exchange. So we decided to exchange community members to learn and exchange information and experience. Ailian celestial is the first representative of the Second Home to visit Konohana Family, she arrived there on July 31 and stayed there for 50 days.

Report of My Life in Konohana Family(3)
—— The Similarity Between Konohana Family Values and Lifehcanyuan Values I

Ailian Celestial

Aug 14, 2013

(translated by Tongxin)

Core Beliefs: follow the laws of the universe; create a harmonious world together.

1. Revere nature, read the book of nature, get inspiration from natural laws and apply them to the real life.

2. Both Konohana Family and Lifechanyuan don’t attach to any religions or beliefs, they have their own theory system and values.

3. When any troubles or problems appear, never complain or be angry at others, but try to find the cause from oneself.

4. Reality is the projection of consciousness.

5. Only a healthy seed can produce good fruit, therefore when any problems appear, try to find what’s wrong with the seeds.

6. Perfect quality can create a beautiful  nature environment and a healthy human culture. In an ecovillage, in comparison to good facilities and sustainable agriculture, the spiritual communication and reconciliation among members are the most important.

7. Self-cultivation is  practised in the daily life. There is no meditation, Yoga etc. in Konohana Family and the Second Home.

8. Life should be spent in happiness and joy.

9. If the quality of one’s LIFE is perfect, beautiful future will come to him.

10. If one is enlightened, his life will be relaxed and easy.

11. A new age that everyone can have a happy, free, and blessed life is surely to come, in the future more and more people will realize the advantages of this new life mode. Although creating a new age will face some difficulties and challenges, this is the tendency of human being’s development, we should have the spirit of pioneers.

12. “All we need is love + rice”. It’s enough for us to have rice and love. Rice is the basic food for people (in eastern culture), which means we needn’t extra complicated things for living, the simple is the best.

13. People should jump out  of their own perspective and see things from a higher position or angle, then they can find where is the root of the problem.

14. Walking your talk, say what  you think honestly.  One should express  himself honestly, and don’t wear masks. Some people can talk a lot, but what they talk is in no consistence with what they’re doing; some people looks ordinary and not good at talking, but their behaviors show a perfect and pure soul.

This is the similar values I conclude from several day’s night meetings in Konohana family and the conversation with Konohana’s spiritual guide Isadon. And I’d love to add more in my subsequent reports.

A week ago, I did a presentation of the Second Home to Konohana family, after my introduction Isadon was very happy and said he agreed with the core values of Lifechanyuan very much. He said that if they replaced the PPT photos with those of Konohana family, it would be the introduction PPT of their community! He also said that the Second Home is the first community which has very similar values with them in many years, so he was very happy. Several days ago, Isadon specially had a conversation with me, he introduced some values of Konohana family to me sincerely and patiently. At present, I’m still working on the conversation record; I’ll report it to everybody when it is done.

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-30 14:23 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.101607 second(s), 19 queries.