NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3386|Reply: 0

[2009-2014 Yunnan] A Letter to Konohana Family/Xuefeng

Post time 2017-08-09 17:26:13 | 3386views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
18th July 2013

Dear Ms Furnhashi and all people in Konohana Family:

I am Xuefeng, the spiritual guide of Lifechanyuan. I send our member Ailian to your community to present my sincere greetings and blessings to you.

We know and get familiar with Konohana Family from your English website and the comments of other Konohana Family visitors, and through the letters from Ms Furnhashi. We feel close to your community and we think you guys are great! All members in our community know there is a Konohaha Family in Japan. We all have the great respect for you and like your community very much.

About the Second Home of Lifechanyuan, Ailian will give a detailed introduction. You will find Konohana Family and the Second Home are one and we will become one big family. And I hope in the near future, we could unite into one family – an international family. And we could make collective efforts to realize our best ideal of life.

I think Ms Furuhashi are gifted with foresight and sagacity. I appreciate her statement that is “compared to the material elements such as environmental conservation and sustainable agriculture, the most important thing for an ecovillage is the spiritual exchange and growth within members”. We act like this also. We gradually develop our community, and in the meantime, we focus more on purifying our soul gardens. We believe only beautiful soul can create beautiful environment.

Because of the visa issue, unfortunately another member of our community Youyuan who is supposed to come is not able to come this time, but we very much appreciate your great cooperation during her visa application process.

I also want to invite Ms Furuhashi and other members of Konohana Family to come visit us at your convenience. We will treat you as our own brothers and sisters. And you could treat the Second Home in China as another Konohana Family. The stay in our community will be totally free of charge and we will take good care of you for everything.

This time Ailian comes and stays at Konohana Family, if anything she does makes you feel uncomfortable, please understand her with your kindness, thank you for accepting her.

Last but not least, I would like to say thank you and I wish I could visit Konohana Family one day and we will have great conversation together.

With best regards,
Xue Feng

Konohana Family

1st branch of the Second Home

3rd branch of the Second Home(part)

4th branch of the Second Home

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-30 10:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.049723 second(s), 19 queries.