NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 2672|Reply: 0

To The People Who live The New Era towards Year 3000

Post time 2017-09-15 12:37:18 | 2672views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits

The Mayan New Year Ceremony on July 26th, 2014

July 26th is the Mayan New Year. Three years ago, on July 26th, 2014, Venerable Grandmother Na-kin who is the spiritual leader of the Mayan solar tradition in Mexico visited the Konohana Family and held the ceremony to celebrate the Mayan New year at our sacred land – Miyanoshita Place by overlooking the Mt. Fuji. Since then on this particular day, the Konohana Family has held the ceremony every year to enfold the earth with a wave of prayer. In the early morning of July 26th, 2017, the Konohana Family members get together at the Miyanoshita Place, and after offered a song and a dance of Katakamuna, Isadon gave the following speech.

~ What We Encounter in Our Life Is An Evidence of Our Life ~

Right now, by attending this ceremony under the cloudy sky with misty rain, an image came in my mind that is the Earth floating in the universe space.

It rains on the ground, but it does not rain on the earth itself because the earth is located in the universe space. Here, at this moment, it is raining misty rain as if it is in consideration of the universe. This is the water of life that is the proof for us to live on the earth. If you think of that as an unpleasant thing, an unpleasant world will be developed on the earth. But, if you think the rain gives moisture to your life and can then receive it as “I am humbly receiving it”, you are given a very precious thing. Because with this blessing of water, we can weave and live our life.

It is July 26th today, the Mayan New Year. The reason we celebrate the Mayan New Year with this kind of ceremony is because we have lived our life to encounter this kind of thing. That is also a proof of our life.

We, human beings encounter various events on this earth as long as we are alive. Whatever you encounter in your life is all evidence of how you have lived your life, and you encounter it as a result of your life up to that point. Currently, there is so much stagnation that cannot be solved at the global level, and though world leaders have been exploring ways to solve them; the stagnation will not be solved with that movement. Because whatever the phenomena, it was given to them as a result of how they have lived their life up to that point. Therefore, it is necessary to change their (and our) attitude to life in order to change the phenomena. As a result of encountering the phenomena, if they realize what kind of their attitude of life brought that result and change it, naturally and automatically, the phenomena will lose its significance of being and vanish. When they do not change their attitude to life without learning anything, but keep exploring phenomena, it is called “Desire”.

This natural world and also the law of the universe consists of a system of retribution. There is a cause, and because of this there is a result. There, a suitable phenomenon promises to occur. There is nothing more thankful than this because a suitable phenomenon will emerge for that person. And now, why you are gathering here together is that you have lived the deserved life. I wonder how much consciousness you have to gather here together on this occasion. That current consciousness will appear as a form in every one of your future lives, and at the same time, this creates a society. That is a matter of course.

It is time for human beings to need to know about this. The era of looking at the surface of unpleasant occurrences, and then trying to solve them, has ended. How you will live from now on, depends on how you think of your own life and what you want in that life. This means your life is in your hands. Why we have not had it in our hands is because we ignored the system of life which we have been given from the world , and have instead lived selfishly by following our desires.

We gather here together today because as a people who understand the system, we have the awareness to be able to embody this in our life as a phenomenon. There is no profit-and-loss arithmetic or a desire to have a better life for ourselves. Living only as the era requires while the universe is also formed. By living so, at this major turning point, we can clearly show how people can live in the future era. You all stand here as people who are aware of it.

Now, rain comes down. On this ceremony day, is it a blessing of the universe if weather is sunny and dry? That is a human centric thought and desire. If the weather is always sunny, we cannot live. From the universe, this is the effect of the circulation of life on earth. We need to understand such a system as an evidence of why we live, and also to understand all happy and unhappy matters are part of the system of life. The people who understand that do not live their life for their convenience. This is how to live beautifully: by cutting off one’s desires, and instead living based on the law of the universe.

Every year is a special year and every day is a special day. Every moment, we keep moving forward to an unknown place. In that flow, July 26th, 2017 is the special day. To me, I feel “The time has come”. Because small oak seedlings were planted at the four corners of this ceremony site. These were planted just recently, but I was not particularly paying attention. The seeds were sown, spring came, rainy season came, and I felt sorry for these small trees which had grown a certain size to have to stay in their small pots during the summer. Then I wondered where to plant them, and inspiration came to me to plant them at the four corners of the Miyanoshita place. The significance of this ceremony place was then completed by planting them here.

This oak I named the Himalayan Oak. When I was invited by the Haltora village of Himalaya to visit there three years ago, I took a walk in the village with an eye out for something that I can take home as a memory. There was an oak tree. This oak had some green immature fruits and said to me, “take me along”, so I picked some of them and brought them back with me. After I saw the seeds, only four of them have grown, and these four seedlings were planted at the corners of this ceremony place.

Even though there is no physical evidence, Himalaya is my spiritual birth place. When I came down to the earth about 1000 years ago as my first incarnation, Himalaya was the first land I lived. Then, my Indian friend invited me three years ago to visit Himalaya, I spoke to the mountains of Himalaya and declared, “I am home now”. That was the journey to confirm my roots. As a proof, I am currently at the foot of Mt. Fuji, Japan. Mt. Fuji is the spiritually highest mountain on earth, which is located at the center of a high vibrancy generator of earth, by two tectonic plates that are striking and rubbing against each other. That is the highest energy place, where natural disasters such as earthquakes and eruptions occur, which means rebirth of life is vigorous. This shows the reality of the universe and means that living is a repetition of destruction and rebirth.

Life always repeats change, transformation, and metamorphosis, circulating around, then moves forward to an unknown future. As we live 10 years, 20 years, 30 years, and 40 years, we have never stood at the same position twice. We are born into this world as a baby and since then, we have been living the ‘same’ life. Somehow, we forgot that we cannot exist in the same place more than once, because we are Life. Not only human beings, but the earth and also the entire universe takes that journey. We make an interwoven story of life together with the earth, the sun and the galaxy.

Well, do the current human beings on earth have such a consciousness in their daily life? Probably not. That is why people’s consciousness is at the human consciousness level, and people are trapped with their ego, living with emotion and desire.

Depending on the person’s consciousness level, they encounter the most suitable phenomena among all other possibilities. This is the system of the universe. Why current human society becomes in such a state is that our daily consciousness is at that state, and the appropriate phenomenon occurs for that consciousness. It may sound as if you are punished, but once you know the truth of this system, the thought “How thankful it is!” will gush out from you. That means, a human life comes into being in synopsis with one’s consciousness and likes. All the phenomena tells us about this.

Three years ago, this oak came from Himalaya which is the birthplace of my spirit. If Mt. Fuji is the mountain where the divine wisdom comes down, then that teaching penetrates through Mt. Fuji, enters the earth, and going through magma, it gushes out again to the surface of the ground that is the Himalaya, the mountain where the wisdom comes out of the earth. Before this trip to the Himalaya, we went to offer the dance of the Fuji Sengen Konohana Festival to Kumano, which is called Takamagahara (the heaven of the world) in order to greet the mountain where the wisdom comes out from the earth, in Japan. On the previous day, the weather forecast mentioned that the strong typhoon with 930hPa will hit the area, but when we went there, we hardly even encountered any rainstorm. In the early morning, when we arrived at the Tamaki Shrine at Mt. Tamaki, the inner shrine of Kumano’s three major shrines, the area had been surrounded by very clear air.
After successfully offering the dance, we wandered around and I encountered the lignitized Japanese cedar. It told me, “Take this seed with you”. I took and sowed it. That is this tree planted in the center of this ceremony place.

When I planted this oak, I told Hirocchi, a priest of the Konohana Family, “When you will hold a ceremony 200 years later, it will have grown into a beautiful Kumano cedar, please expect that.” (laugh) It is still a seedling, but the life is surely passed on from the lignitized Japanese cedar of Kumano, Takamagahara, which is heaven on the earth, and has settled here.

Kumano is the home ground of the Kuninotokotachi, the divine of the earth. From this location, Mt. Fuji is on the north-east (Ushitora) direction. Japan is on the Ushitora direction from India, termed the ‘belly button of the earth’. On the terrain of Japan, there is Mt. Fuji. The teaching of the divine went through Mt. Fuji, into the earth through the magma, gushed out of the ground in the Himalayas, gliding though the Ganges river southward, reaching Pondicherry at the southern edge of India, and from the Indian ocean the teaching spread out to the rest of the world. That is a 6500-year history. The current civilization has spread throughout the earth in this way. The time of reset of this civilization arrived during the winter solstice of the Milky Way galaxy, on December 21st, 2012.

Now, the time has come for us to live the next era of this civilization. “We” means all human beings. Fortunately, with the discovery of the Chibanian, it has been proven that the earth magnetic field can (and has) be reversed. I talked about the reverse of the magnetic field for years, without any evidence, but now the time has come where it has been proved. Reversing the magnetic field means values of things will also be reversed.

Life has not been respected in the most current era: People searched for materialistic wealth by destroying life. The coming era is about working along with the preciousness of life, connecting with it and expressing harmony. Our source of life is the Sun. The Earth embodies and expresses that. The next cycle is about not breaking with life through one’s own ego, trying to fill one’s desire to be rich: it is instead about following the law of the universe, collaborating, harmonizing, and living with abundant love. The era has begun. Before now, we could not have express such a simple thing because we loved ourselves based on our ego.

Still, people in the world are searching for wealth in the world of desire, competition, anger and conflict. But, it is impossible to be wealthy by knocking against each other’s energy and making both ourselves and the other worn out. The earth’s ecosystem becomes rich by connecting with each other. That is infinite. Life transforms its form and passes a baton from one form to the next: but there is no destruction. Thus, life creates its network and makes the world abundant. That is exactly the relationship among the Sun, the Earth and other planets. We, human beings also live in this relationship.

You came to the Konohana Family with a special connection. Therefore, you gather together with a special commitment, but do you not indulge in your everyday work? If that is so, we cannot embody true abundance. With this special connection, we gather here together consciously living every day in the flow of what we have committed ourselves to; the commitment all through our life as a base, and live with whatever phenomenon we are given. If one does this, infinite sustainable energy, woven by planets and termed free energy, will appear in one’s life. Human beings do not really know that abundance. When people share everything with others, expressing that we are one with nature and that life is one, enormous abundance which we cannot imagine now will appear on the earth. We will embody that on this land, and as a pioneer of this coming new era we must become an example of that.

In 2014, we also celebrated the Mayan New Year 10OC at the Miyanoshita Place, but with the Venerable Grandmother Na-kin who is the highest priestess of the Mayan Solar tradition. The Mayan ceremony is held today at Tonina Pyramid in Mexico. It is 6:40 am here. On this early morning of July 26th, 2017, it is the beginning of this ceremony to enfold the earth with a wave of prayer. This is the beginning of the earth-scale ceremony with the people who always have consciousness and awareness of the earth like this and live in the universe as an earth being.

Let’s go back to the topic at the beginning.

Depending on what kind of consciousness we have in our daily life, we weave connections for our future phenomena. Therefore, you should not have complaints about what you encounter. Because what you encounter faithfully reflects and embodies your own consciousness. If you complain, that means you complain to others, or the universe, without looking at yourself. If you accept what you encounter bravely and correct your own attitude, the life of each one of us will become abundant and superb. We, Konohana members, have been aware of it and have lived as a model on how to live this way.

I have talked about a lot of things that may be difficult to understand for many people. There is Mt. Fuji in the direction of Ushitora (north-east): the oak tree of the mountain where the wisdom comes out from the earth, and the lignitized Japanese cedar of Takamagahara, the heaven on the earth, have rooted on this land. What I speak of does not have foundation. I have been talking about the reverse of the magnetic field on the earth, and what I meant was the value and life of people who live on the earth will change. There is no logic, but what came down and sprung from me was the truth.

The evil thoughts based on profit-and-loss arithmetic is a person’s egotism and a cling to the material world. However, originally, we are the life that is embodied through the law of the universe. If our heart is beautiful, naturally the wisdom of the universe comes down to us. If our heart is beautiful, infinite wisdom will spring out from us from the beginning to the future of life. That is why we need to improve ourselves. How we can improve ourselves is by always observing what we think and how we live right now, and always consciously live in a thought-pattern and consciousness we can be proud of. In this way, you achieve your everyday goal and role.

If you so do, the universe appears in way of living. The earth’s ecosystem, the infinite chain of life appears in your way of living. This will bring to us a life filled with love, excellence, and abundance.

As I stand here, having talked for some time, the misty rain has stopped. This mist represents the vibrancy of source which creates our life. Please be aware that your thoughts will truly become phenomenon during this opportunity. That is also horrifying because if you have foolish thoughts, that will also become a phenomenon. That is why you need to keep watching yourself. What you should keep watching is your own mind.

Early this morning of July 26th, 2017, it is not only the Mayan New Year. I asserted this message to the people who are living in harmony with the earth’s new era towards the year 3000, with all of you in the form of this ceremony happening at the daybreak of earth’s consciousness.

The universe indicates the infinite world is attainable as a life to us. We would like to express this faithfully without polluting it.

With the seedling of lignitized Japanese cedar on July 26th, 2017

Source: http://konohana-family-english-w ... -towards-year-3000/

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-4-29 13:26 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.085301 second(s), 19 queries.