NewOasisForLife

Forgot password?
 Register
Recommended reading
View: 3307|Reply: 0

An Open Letter From Mother Earth

Post time 2018-02-21 20:43:25 | 3307views0replies Show the author posts only |View large image Reply Awards |Descending
|Read mode

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Admin

Credits
An Open Letter From Mother Earth

By Dr. Andra Brosh

Dear Human Beings:

I write to you with a heavy heart and with great concern. I have been more then patient with your reckless insensitivity toward me, but I can no longer sit back and let you destroy the very thing that is keeping you, and all other earth dwellers alive. I never thought I would have to remind you to respect and honor me, but the time has come so here is what I have to say.

I need you to have the wisdom, compassion and grace to help me. I’m hurting and so are all of the species I have kept protected, nurtured and alive. I want to provide and sustain all the living beings that inhabit my womb, but its becoming impossible. I am running out of strength and my resources are getting depleted. I’m being pushed to my limit making it harder for me to contain my powers of destruction. Like you I am capable of doing great harm even when I don’t intend to. I need balance between all of the interdependent elements that make me who I am, so I can keep offering what is needed for survival on this planet. I’m not angry or dangerous even through it may seem like it sometimes, I just can’t stay stable if my ecosystem continues to be tampered with.

I have been trusting that you will get my message about how bad things have gotten for me. I know I’ve been acting erratic, and you’ve been feeling the change. In truth I’m responding to your over consumption, endless waste, pollution, emissions and destruction with crazy weather patterns, ravaging storms, melting glaciers, and rising sea levels. Believe it or not, what you do on a daily basis deeply affects me as much as I affect you. I don’t want to presume you don’t care, or that you have lost your sense of connection and compassion, but it’s looking like that might be the reality. As much as you think that I can withstand anything, and that I’ll be around forever, I am vulnerable to extinction just like you.

I know you may feel overwhelmed and paralyzed about how to help me, and that you don’t trust that your effort will make a difference. You’re wrong in thinking that because every little action matters. I am in crisis and lives everywhere are at stake. If you can accept and honor the truth of how much I’m suffering, and that it’s your actions that can heal me, then I trust you will find a way to help. This isn’t about you or me, it’s about rescuing our home and protecting what we need if we’re going to survive. While I can never return to my original state of wholeness and health, you have the power to keep me in remission.

Come visit me, reconnect with me, remember me, appreciate me, and cherish me like you would a dying loved one. Don’t wait until it’s too late. I need you now.

With love,

Mother Earth

Source: https://www.huffingtonpost.com/e ... othe_b_9167738.html

Use magic Report

0replies
Jump to specified page

发表回复

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archiver|Mobile|NewOasisForLife

2024-5-6 22:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.057992 second(s), 19 queries.